Certainly! Having a quality management system based on AS 9100 enables the organization to:
We have a structured process comprising the following steps:
1. We study the existing work processes at your organization and identify the gaps relative to the requirements of AS 9100.
2. We fill in the gaps, using work procedures, templates, checklists and forms that meet the requirements of the organization, on the one hand, and the requirements of AS 9100 on the other.
3. We supervise the implementation process.
4. We conduct internal audits and quality management reviews.
5. We accompany you on the days of the external audit with the external auditor.